I started this a week ago and I've been too busy to finish it or post it! Sheesh! We also have made the decision to see how long we can go without cable tv or internet at our new home because we already pay for it at the office one mile away and we're only home and awake like 3 hours max per day. Surely we can get by on DVDs, the Wii, Xbox and books. Which speaking of books I've become addicted to Twilight (yes I'm really late on the bandwagon...) Anyway here are my "8 things" Lists:
8 Things I Did Today…
1. Had Rachael Wise of Cymbidium Photography come take pictures of us and the office for LIVING magazine.
2. Edited the article the writer wrote for the magazine.
3. Heated up leftover cheesy spaghetti for lunch.
4. Complained about being cold.
5. Decided I could in fact wear ankle boots with a dress...I realized I was behind the times when I went shopping for myself yesterday for the first time in I can't remember how long.
6. Prepared drawings for a planning and zoning submittal.
7. Read blogs and realized I'd been tagged by Laurie.
8. Got up at 7am and looked out the window after hearing a woman's voice convinced she was in a domestic dispute...but no one was there when I looked outside...still wondering what I heard.
8 Of My Favorite Restaurants…
1. Cheesecake Factory
3. La Madeline
4. The Homeplace in Abilene
5. Uncle Julio's
6. Perini Ranch in Buffalo Gap
7. Spring Creek BBQ
8. Bellini's in Dallas (just for the bread...mmm)
8 Shows I Watch(ed)…
1. The Office
2. Dallas Cowboys football Games
3. Everybody Loves Raymond
4. Jon & Kate Plus 8
5. Real World anything...
6. Whatever stupid reality show happens to be on (Sunset Tan, Keeping up with the Kardashians, Real Housewives, The Hills, etc.)
7. We actually don't have cable right now...so I'm having a hard time remembering what I like haha
8 Things I Wish For…
1. Bryan's practice to be successful
2. My friends and family to always have happiness
3. A King size bed
4. To create a fake bad wardrobe and get myself on What Not to Wear so I can get the $5,000 worth of clothes haha
5. That the news would be positive and not so "doom and gloom" all the time
6. That I would find the time to exercise more...or at all as it's been going lately
7. More hours in the day
8. That I was a little bit taller, a baller, had a rabbit in a hat with a bat...
8 Things I Look Forward To…
1. Having our new home all set up
2. Spending more time with my family now that we live closer
3. Summertime...warm weather and beach vacations!!
4. Having more time to spend with friends and relax
5. Someday having my own little family (don't get excited...I'm waiting til I'm not needed to work 60+ hours per week before I bring another person into this world!)
6. Reading in the bathtub at night
8. Seeing anyone I haven't seen in awhile :)
8 People I tag: Tiffany, Bonnie, Emily, and anyone else that hasn't already been tagged by this.
Twelve Days of Boots: Day 7 by The Pioneer Woman
8 hours ago