Wednesday, May 6, 2009

It's cool to pee your pants


It's week 9 and I'm loving boot camp! It's been so much fun feeling like I accomplish something every morning! For the first 7 weeks or so it was pretty cold outside so I would wear cotton capri length yoga pants, a tshirt and most of the time a jacket. Well about a week or so ago it was suddenly 65 degrees outside instead of the usual 45 and I started sweating profusely during all the running. I then realized that the sweat had pooled in the crotchular region of my thick yoga pants making it appear as if I had peed in my pants. This revelation came about 10 minutes into the hour long class.


Oh yeah...I also forgot to mention that during boot camp we run laps around a Southlake elementary school...during early morning drop off. The entire time I ran I wondered how many Porshe Cayanne driving mothers thought I was a crazed lunatic running in urine soaked capris.


Since this experience I requested 3 pair of running shorts for my birthday so that I would be adequetly cooled and no longer humiliated. I vow from this day forward to only wear weather appropriate sweat wicking fabrics. Thank you for your time.


PS: The above picture is Fergie from Black Eyed Peas. Not me!



4 comments:

Allison said...

Loved the word "crotchular"! :) See you soon!!!

Laurie said...

I still love you even if you pee in your pants=)

Bonniebeewester said...

Hahaha-great story. I can always count on you for a good laugh!

Mel said...

I have so much respect for you doing boot camp. I WATCHED a group doing boot camp in the park one day, and it looked grueling.